Eligibility for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Application Form West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 | Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Swami Vivekananda Scholarship | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
The West Bengal movement offers a scholarship to economically disadvantaged West Bengal students for studies at the upper secondary, graduation, postgraduate, and higher levels. This scholarship is also known as the Bikas Bhavan Scholarship. This year, the section amount for this scholarship has been increased from Rs 45 crore to Rs 2,000 crore. It is a merit-based scholarship programme.
The swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 is a merit-based scholarship scheme for economically disadvantaged West Bengal students studying at the higher secondary, postgraduate, postgraduate, and then higher secondary levels. Vikas Bhavan Scholarship is another name for it. Scholarships have assisted students in obtaining financial assistance. Ssc chcl exam date The scholarship, which is administered by the West Bengal government, has had its sanctioned amount increased from Rs 45 crore to Rs 2000 thousand this year.
- 1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- 2 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Documents Required
- 3 How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online?
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme was established by the West Bengal government to assist meritorious students from economically disadvantaged families in pursuing higher education in the state. This scheme offers scholarships to students pursuing higher education at West Bengal-based educational institutions. Ssc cgl exam date This scholarship, administered by the Government of West Bengal, is an initiative to encourage studies at the UG/PG/M.Phil/Doctoral levels within the state.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Documents Required
When applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the following documents must be submitted:
- Address verification
- Ration card/voter registration card
- The cover of the Bank passbook.
- A passport-sized photograph
- Domicile Certificate Income Certificate
- Madhyamik Exam Admit Card or its Equivalent
- Madhyamik or equivalent examination mark sheet (Both sides)
- Last Board/Council/University/College Exam Admit Card
- Mark sheet from the most recent Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online?
- To begin, go to the official website.
- Select the Registration Link. Upsc exam ias exam date
An information page will appear; carefully read this information before ticking the Tick Box and then clicking the Proceed for Registration button. Google underwater gravity The candidate must choose the registration category for which they wish to apply for the scholarship.
A Form will be displayed in front of you.
Complete the Registration Form.
Enter information such as your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and so on. You must also create a password, which will be required to access your Dashboard.
After successfully registering, you will be given an Application ID, firafollower mod apk download which you will need for login and other purposes. Make a note of it for future reference.registrationregistration
Following registration, the candidate is assigned an applicant ID consisting of 15 characters.
- Swami-Vivekananda-mptaas Scholarship portal Login
- Log in using the Applicant ID and Password that was generated.
- Form of Login
- Enter the Captcha Code here.
- Fill out the remaining application forms.
- Upload scanned copies of the image and signature in the sizes listed below.
- JPG/JPEG image and signature formats
- Image and signature sizes range from 10KB to 20KB.
- Upload the files.
- To finish the application process, click Submit Application.
How to Edit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application After It Has Been Finalized
You must go to the Head of the Institution (HOI) of your institution (school, college, or university) and request that your SVMCM Scholarship application be unlocked ysl black opium dossier.co (must carry the Application Id with you).
- They will grant you access to your application.
- Check the Status of Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application
- Enter your Application ID and Password to access this website.
- Your Scholarship application status and verification steps can be found on the dashboard.
- You can also find out when the scholarship money will be deposited into your bank account.
Selection Procedure for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
To begin, online applications are sorted in descending order based on the student’s grades and income criteria.
- The merit list will be generated in this manner.
- The availability of all documents submitted by the candidates will be used to create the merit list.
- Finally, the scholarship will be credited to their accounts.
Documents to be uploaded for Renewal Application:
First and second semester mark sheets for 2nd-year renewal and third and fourth semester mark sheets for 3rd-year renewal at the UG level. First and second semester grade sheets for 2nd-year renewal at the PG level.