Marketwatch, while mostly a stock tracker, maybe an excellent source of financial news. The UI is fantastic, and the real-time stock graph is particularly impressive. Another fantastic feature of this app is that it shows stocks that have been in the news, which is helpful for potential stock buyers. Even after paying for the app, there are enough advertisements to bother you. This is, in my opinion, the app’s greatest flaw, but if you can live with the advertising and don’t mind paying a few dollars, Market Watch is worth a shot.
If you need more, look at this site https://www.marketwatch.com/.
About Marketwatch App:
MarketWatch brings you financial news and breaking stories from Dow Jones and Company. You may read in-depth analysis, get the most up-to-date market statistics, and keep up with the newest retirement planning news. MarketWatch is ideal for investors, with market notifications on your iPhone or Android, real-time data for each ticker, and a customisable menu for the channels you desire.
- Android app is available for Playstore.
- iPhone app is available for Appstore.
Main points of MarketWatch :
- MarketWatch latest market, finance, and business news
- A real-time market data center
- Detailed stock quote pages with crucial trading information and charts
- Hands-on speech recognition
- Free listening: tell your Windows phone to read you the latest MarketWatch headlines and stories, corporate news, or the latest stock quote
Features of MarketWatch include:
– Analysis of Business News
MarketWatch provides the most recent inventory market, finance, business, and investing news.
* Article headlines and images are displayed alongside real-time market data for each relevant ticker.
* Information and insights on personal money, investment, technology, politics, power, retail, and retirement planning.
* The interactive Top Stories bar gives you access to a fully configurable drop-down menu with various news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
– Market Data
* Market information centre provides real-time access to stocks, commodities, rates, and currencies
* Comprehensive stock quote sites with crucial buying and selling information as well as interactive charts from major global markets.
* Track stock market knowledge throughout a wide range of time periods and regions (the United States, Europe, and Asia) for a more comprehensive grasp of the markets.
* Keep track of your stock picks and read MarketWatch stories about them to keep on top of your investing.
* Bring your Watchlist into sync. The MarketWatch app connects to MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to keep track of their stocks on the go. You can create several customizable watchlists that can be seen across units and platforms at any time.