What is CGTC Blackboard
Central Georgia Technical College is known as CGTC. The State Board of the Technical Faculty System of Georgia officially formed CGTC Blackboard to perform business during its September 2012 session when the Board approved the combination of Center Georgia Technical Faculty and Central Georgia Technical Faculty in 1962, Macon, GA.
The Southern Affiliation of Faculties and Faculties Fee on Faculties (SACSCOC) Board of Trustees’ approval to proceed as an accredited establishment with Degree I standing and affiliate levels was subsequently requested by the Faculty Management and obtained during the assembly in June 2013 by the SACSCOC Board of Trustees. On July 1, 2013, the combined Faculty officially began conducting business as Central Georgia Technical College. The State Board of the Technical Faculty System of Georgia approved a mission statement for the combined faculty during its meeting in April 2013 and issued it to the whole faculty.
How to login CGTC blackboard
Access the CGTC LMS by
- Go to the CGTC Blackboard site.
- By doing so, you’ll be sent to the CGTC Blackboard Login page.
- type your user name in
- Enter your password to log in.
- To gain access to the CGTC Blackboard LMS website, click the Login button.
How to log into CGTC College
To access CGTC Blackboard, simply adhere to the guidelines below.
- Open the CGTC Student Portal.
- Your browser will take you to the CGTC Login screen.
- Then click the Enter your login information to access the CGTC Dashboard.
CGTC Blackboard Help
- Here, at https://centralgatech.blackboard.com, you may go directly to the Blackboard CGTC.
- Online classes for Blackboard are available here.
- Students Blackboard learning guide
- FAQs for students online
- Access cgtc students on Blackboard
- Passwords can be reset from this page if you forget them.
- For cgtc students, an online course support desk.
CGTC applications (Admission)
- Online Admission Application (Visit here) submit a form
- To prove your identification, send a copy of your driver’s licence to [email protected]
- Pay the $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Obtain a copy of your official high school record from the last institution you attended.
- Request financial assistance
- Send in all necessary paperwork. Visit BannerWeb to find out which papers are necessary. On the cgtc bannerweb, you may view all the pertinent information.