What is MCPHS Blackboard?
The learning management system and online platform used by the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is called Blackboard Learn. Blackboard Learn enables teachers the chance to create websites for their online courses that are fully connected with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication platforms and well suited for online learning. Here, online course participants may conveniently discover their orientation, course details, and extra resources.
Benefits from Blackboard
Students and teachers can both benefit from using Blackboard. The platform provides all of the material for students in one place, making it simple for both students and instructors to access.
- With Blackboard, students may use a variety of integrated Web-based tools, including e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs, to submit assignments online.
- If projects are set up for such assessment, students can also evaluate their friends and themselves.
- The main place for course materials
- A convenient location for contacting students
- Digital gradebook
- Integrated web-based tools
- Electronic assignment submission
- Electronic exams and tests
- Self and peer evaluations
How to Access MCPHS Blackboard Login
Use the steps listed below to get to the MCPHS Blackboard Learn login page.
- Please log in to Blackboard at https://mcphs.blackboard.com to find your online course(s).
- Log in with your username and password.
- To view all of your classes, click the “Courses” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- To access the course, click the link that says “My Courses”
- Utilize the navigation bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course material to continue.
Blackboard Learn App for Mobile
Students may access grades, course materials, and more directly from their cellphones using the Blackboard Learn app. Download the Blackboard App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to get started.
Mobile App for Blackboard Instructor
Instructors may use MCPHS to organise courses, communicate with students, and examine content using the Blackboard Instructor app. Download the Blackboard Instructor App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to get started.
The MCPHS Blackboard App Login Process
To access the MCPHS Blackboard app login, follow the steps listed below.
- After reinstalling the programme, enter MCPHS in the text area under “Type Your School’s Name.”
- Select the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences from the list of MCPHS campuses that appears.
- Click Web Login.
- Select “Click here to Login” on the following page.
- Finally, input your login information and click Login.